Some Like it Hot: The Miami Housing Market Is Ablaze
With its white sand beaches, ethnically diverse neighborhoods and art deco architecture, Miami’s real estate market is showing no signs of cooling off anytime soon. Stunning new properties are being built all along Florida’s shorelines, including some of our favorite new development projects offered exclusively for sale through Douglas Elliman:
Visit this link to learn more about this Pritzker Prize–winning architect’s oceanfront property.
So besides the gorgeous architecture and incredible amenities, what are the benefits of purchasing a home in this South Florida gem?
1. Tax Breaks. Florida has zero state income tax and better yet if you are a Florida resident, they offer Homestead Exemptions where you could be eligible for an exemption of up to $50,000. Plus, compared to most major cities, Miami has the most reasonably priced luxury condos.
2. Diversity. Miami is incredibly diverse and ethnically-rich, it is also quite youthful. The convergence of so many different cultures flourishing harmoniously with one another is what makes this city truly unique.
3. Art. Speaking of culture, Miami hosts one of the largest international art festivals in the world, Art Basel.
4. Fashion. Style is vibrant and bold in Miami and heavily influenced by Latin culture. Consequentially, Miami Fashion week is the world’s largest fashion week for Latin American and Caribbean fashion designers.
5. Food. Even for the most discerning epicurean palettes, Miami never fails to deliver. And it’s not just the Cuban food that aims to please. Peruvian, Argentinian and Spanish foods are just a few cuisines you would be grateful to dine on in Miami.
6. Nightlife. A day spent lounging at the beach is pure bliss. Top that off with a disco nap and a mojito and you’re all set for a night on the town. South Beach is known for its elite nocturnal playgrounds. Nightclubs, bars and a sultry after hour scene keep things caliente until the sun comes up.
7. Weather. It’s no wonder Miami has world class beaches, the sun shines year-round. There will be no shortage of opportunities to be outdoors working on your tan or staying fit.
Ready to move to Miami? Douglas Elliman has exclusive listings with many developments in Florida and we can help you find your Miami home. Click here to view Douglas Elliman’s current Florida properties for sale.
With Douglas Elliman’s reputation as a new development expert, we also know about upcoming projects not-yet announced to the public. Contact us to find out more about upcoming projects and to learn more about buying luxury real estate in Miami.